GHB - Gammahydroxybutrate

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
I've posted about this on the other thread. But just thought I'd write about this here.

It reported to work very well for anxiety and supposedly helps a lot with increasing general interest in the opposite sex. People have said that this has helped them more than anything else in that department. It's also been reported that its effect on anxiety and ability to induce euphoria also really helps improve mood and enhance personality.

It has a terrible reputation as a "date rape drug", but this is fairly inaccurate. From what I've read, drugs like Rohypnol are used for date rape. Additionally we cannot forget that alcohol is probably the most abused date rape drug. There appears to be a lot of misinformation surrounding GHB.

For anxiety, GHB is a far better alternative to benzodiazpines such as xanax and valium. It has far less withdrawal symptoms and is very well tolerated. It poses little to no toxicity as its rapidly metabolised in the body to water and salt.

This is an interesting article on GHB - https://www.biopsychiatry.com/ghb/authentic.html

Note that in terms of safety and tolerance, many narcoleptics take large dosages of GHB under the brand name Xyrem. They can use up to 9g per night every day for years, with few reported side effects.

Many people also mention conditions like PFS involving changes/deficiency in neurosteroids such as Allopregnanolone (ALLO). Here is an interesting study in rats, which suggests that GHB increases the brain concentration of certain neurosteroids such as ALLO through a GABA(B) receptor mediated-mechanism -
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12015204

Note that there have been people with PSSD who claimed to be 100% recovered after using GHB -
http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=289&sid=f1dad1090d886ab835de7ecc23d65192

Also an important thing to note here, when using GHB you have to be very careful with dosing and mixing with other substances. The bad stories and outcomes of using this drug often result from improper dosing. Its strongly advised to avoid alcohol whilst on GHB.

Last edited:

fragen

Mar 26, 2018
People on propeciahelp have used this with good success too, especially in treating insomnia. For some people though it didn't pose much benefit. And I have developed quite the distrust of the supposed safety of medications ever since this accutane fiasco. That being said, maybe the fact that it has been mostly helpful to people in our communities means it's pretty safe. I'm in life for the long haul now, I'm thinking this could be a good tool to get me along, but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot any more than I already have. But aside from my distrust in hormonal and neurosteroid acting medicines, of which I do seem to take many anyway these days, where do you buy GHB? Even Xyrem is hard to get hold of from doctors. Also, nice work on the forum flynn. Looks good and easy to use

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
People on propeciahelp have used this with good success too, especially in treating insomnia. For some people though it didn't pose much benefit. And I have developed quite the distrust of the supposed safety of medications ever since this accutane fiasco. That being said, maybe the fact that it has been mostly helpful to people in our communities means it's pretty safe. I'm in life for the long haul now, I'm thinking this could be a good tool to get me along, but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot any more than I already have. But aside from my distrust in hormonal and neurosteroid acting medicines, of which I do seem to take many anyway these days, where do you buy GHB? Even Xyrem is hard to get hold of from doctors. Also, nice work on the forum flynn. Looks good and easy to use

Thanks with regard to the forum. Yes getting it through prescription will be very difficult. As a disclosure, I am not encouraging/promoting you to do this, I am simply sharing information that I have been given. From information online, it appears the easiest method for purchase is to use the dark markets. This involves downloading the TOR browser and accessing a website such as dream marketplace through the URL in this link, its been reported that there are many vendors on websites such as these, who sell GHB for a relatively very low cost - https://www.deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/listing/dream-market/

In order to make purchases on these websites, you will need to pay using a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.

Last edited:

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
I appreciate that some people have reservations after taking accutane. But it appears that GHB is very different to accutane. Unfortunately, given that a drug got us into this mess, I think its fair to assume that other drugs are likely to have the most effect in helping us to recover even if its only partially. I have only shared this information about GHB as it seems to have many beneficial effects for PAS sufferers.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
Was always wanting to try it for the fact that it basically puts the body into the 'deep sleep' portion of our sleep cycle. Hence its reputation. In the portion of the cycle, the body is known to repair itself best.

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
Was always wanting to try it for the fact that it basically puts the body into the 'deep sleep' portion of our sleep cycle. Hence its reputation. In the portion of the cycle, the body is known to repair itself best.
Note though, at low dosages you can function on it. You don't go to sleep or get sedated. Its only at the higher dosages, where you will go to sleep.

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
@flynn Where do you get this stuff? Its prescription right?
I haven't got this stuff, I am just sharing information. Prescription will be almost impossible for you to get as you need to be narcoleptic, and even then its difficult to procure.

From information online, it appears the easiest method for purchase is to use the dark markets. This involves downloading the TOR browser and accessing a website such as dream marketplace through the URL in this link, its been reported that there are many vendors on websites such as these, who sell GHB for a relatively very low cost - https://www.deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/listing/dream-market/

In order to make purchases on these websites, you will need to pay using a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.