Mifepristone worked

isojim

Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys,

I tried Mifepristone for 7 days at 700mg a day and I felt cured for six months where after the 5-6 month mark that the effects wore off, I tried it based on the followong study, link below. Whats
your thoughts ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4030330/
Hi. happy for you. How did you decide to take 700mg daily for 7 days?
Did it solve all mental and sexual problem?
why dont you try another cycle of mifepristone?

I have found interesting articles on this. I would give it a try and hope it works. Maybe dosing and duration is the most important part.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046224

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2020
I'm excited to have discovered the site, it's exactly what my friends and I have been dreaming for. The up to date info on the site is truely needed and is going to help my friends and I a ton. It looks like everyone gained a significant amount of knowledge concerning subjects on the site and the other hyper links and information definitely show it. I am not on the net most of the time but when I get an opportunity im more often than not hunting for this type of information or stuff similarly related to it. If you have a chance take a look at my site <span style=color:#000>dog sitting dallas</span>

Nov 10, 2020
I'm excited to have found this web page, it's exactly everything my friends and I have been searching for. The knowledge here on the website is definitely needed and will assist my family and friends all throughout the week. It seems like everyone acquired a lot of knowledge concerning subjects on the site and the other links and info really show it. Typically i'm not on the internet during the week however when I get a chance im usually hunting for this sort of information and stuff closely related to it. If you have a chance have a look at my website <span style=color:#000>large dog playground near me downtown dallas</span>

Nov 10, 2020
I am really happy to have found your site, it is toally everything my friend and I have been dreaming for. The knowledge on the web site is very needed and is going to help me significantly. It appears as if the site has a lot of info concerning the things I am interested in and the other links and info really show it. I'm not typically on the internet when I am busy but when I get an opportunity im more often than not avidly searching for this kind of information or things closely having to do with it. When you have a chance have a look at my site <span style=color:#000>best dog daycare in dallas</span>

Nov 10, 2020
I'm so glad to have stumbled across this web blog, it's toally what my friends from work and I have been looking for. The up to date info on this website is definitely helpful and is going to help me twice a week. It seems like everyone acquired a significant amount of knowledge concerning the stuff I am interested in and other pages and information like wise show it. Typically i'm not on the internet all of the time but when I get a chance im more often than not scouring for this type of information and stuff closely having to do with it. When you have a chance have a look at my website <span style=color:#000>dog hotel close to downtown dallas</span>

Nov 22, 2020

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I tried Mifepristone for 7 days at 700mg a day and I felt cured for six months where after the 5-6 month mark that the effects wore off, I tried it based on the followong study, link below. Whats
your thoughts ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4030330/
Hi ronnie, can you explain this a little more please. So did you have full blown PAS with full blown sexual symptoms? Could you explain in a little more detail what the improvements were please?

May 18, 2018
Hi. happy for you. How did you decide to take 700mg daily for 7 days?
Did it solve all mental and sexual problem?
why dont you try another cycle of mifepristone?

I have found interesting articles on this. I would give it a try and hope it works. Maybe dosing and duration is the most important part.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046224
I took it based on a couple studies I had read. It solved me libido, harder erections, and my anxiety is alot better, but what came back was brain fog, energy and a little depression.

May 18, 2018
Hi ronnie, can you explain this a little more please. So did you have full blown PAS with full blown sexual symptoms? Could you explain in a little more detail what the improvements were please?
After I took Accutane when I was 17 ( now 35) , I developed anxiety, very stressed, hair loss, libido problems, softer erections, and brain fog.
mifepristone I took for 7 days at 700mg a day, after two weeks i noticed i felt pre Accutane, i couldnt beleive it, its like a light switched on. Then after 6 months slowy my brain fog, energy levels, and stress levels returned. But what positive effect it still does, my libido is still high, erections are hard and my Anxiety is much less. It could have premanetly fixed the testosterone side of things, because before I took the Mifepristome my free testosterone was 220, the other day i retested it, and it is around 475.

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
After I took Accutane when I was 17 ( now 35) , I developed anxiety, very stressed, hair loss, libido problems, softer erections, and brain fog.
mifepristone I took for 7 days at 700mg a day, after two weeks i noticed i felt pre Accutane, i couldnt beleive it, its like a light switched on. Then after 6 months slowy my brain fog, energy levels, and stress levels returned. But what positive effect it still does, my libido is still high, erections are hard and my Anxiety is much less. It could have premanetly fixed the testosterone side of things, because before I took the Mifepristome my free testosterone was 220, the other day i retested it, and it is around 475.
Hi Ronnie, thanks for getting back to me. Could you please explain what your sexual side effects were before mifepristone?

Also, so are you saying that you took mifepristone for only 7 days and it had a lasting fix for your sexual problems or have you continued taking mifepristone after this 7 days?

May 18, 2018
Hi Ronnie, thanks for getting back to me. Could you please explain what your sexual side effects were before mifepristone?

Also, so are you saying that you took mifepristone for only 7 days and it had a lasting fix for your sexual problems or have you continued taking mifepristone after this 7 days?
yes only 7 days, and it still fixed my sexualy sides. brain fog, some depression, and low energy has returned, but my sexual state is still imrpoved and anxiety is better also.