Windows of normality

Mar 10, 2018
I've had a few glimpses of normally over the (almost) 8 years I've been screwed over by tane. This has at least given hope that things still can work as they should;

• Tribulus - first time I took this I got terrible brain fog for a couple of days (was pretty worried it was permanent), but then it cleared, and I got a bounce-back period of a few days with increased libido and sensitivity. Unfortunately didn't last, and I've been unable to repeat despite trying the same stuff again, even in higher dose
  • RSO/Weed - supposed to increase dopamine and I got improved in libido, sensitivity and orgasm when stoned, but inconsistent. Didn't last when stopping these things.
  • Grape seed extract - Improved libido and sensitivity for a couple of days when starting GSE, but didn't last and haven't been able to repeat

leadbelly

Mar 13, 2018
I've had a few glimpses of normally over the (almost) 8 years I've been screwed over by tane. This has at least given hope that things still can work as they should;

• Tribulus - first time I took this I got terrible brain fog for a couple of days (was pretty worried it was permanent), but then it cleared, and I got a bounce-back period of a few days with increased libido and sensitivity. Unfortunately didn't last, and I've been unable to repeat despite trying the same stuff again, even in higher dose
  • RSO/Weed - supposed to increase dopamine and I got improved in libido, sensitivity and orgasm when stoned, but inconsistent. Didn't last when stopping these things.
  • Grape seed extract - Improved libido and sensitivity for a couple of days when starting GSE, but didn't last and haven't been able to repeat
I want to try RSO. I swear weed affects me different now then before tane. Maybe its just placebo or I'm just more anxious/depressed after taking that poison.

Mar 10, 2018
I want to try RSO. I swear weed affects me different now then before tane. Maybe its just placebo or I'm just more anxious/depressed after taking that poison.
A few people have recovered from it, so it's worth thinking about, but there are more who've tried and not recovered, but it's worth a shot if you can get hold of it. I'll try and dig out the recovery testimonials and get a thread created on it actually.

I'd never tried weed before so didn't really know if the effects would be different pre/post tane, but definitely felt how I expected it to feel!

One of the guys who recovered got good gains just from vaping

leadbelly

Mar 13, 2018
A few people have recovered from it, so it's worth thinking about, but there are more who've tried and not recovered, but it's worth a shot if you can get hold of it. I'll try and dig out the recovery testimonials and get a thread created on it actually.

I'd never tried weed before so didn't really know if the effects would be different pre/post tane, but definitely felt how I expected it to feel!

One of the guys who recovered got good gains just from vaping
yeah i think i know how to get some.
So the weed made you feel pretty good? did you get any panic/anxiety?

Mar 10, 2018
yeah i think i know how to get some.
So the weed made you feel pretty good? did you get any panic/anxiety?
The weed just made me feel very relaxed (I just vaped it, never smoked it or ate it). My vision seemed to change a bit, almost like a mild filter type effect. Sensitivity and orgasm was improved during this state, but then the effects just taper off.

RSO was difficult for me as I sometimes still felt stoned the next day. I could never take more than a very small amount or I was totally stoned which I didn't like. Tried it for about 6 months total

flynn

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2018
The weed just made me feel very relaxed (I just vaped it, never smoked it or ate it). My vision seemed to change a bit, almost like a mild filter type effect. Sensitivity and orgasm was improved during this state, but then the effects just taper off.

RSO was difficult for me as I sometimes still felt stoned the next day. I could never take more than a very small amount or I was totally stoned which I didn't like. Tried it for about 6 months total
I'm also going to try this I think. Weed has made me feel a little more horny in the past.

Lost

Mar 10, 2018

Same here, I never took weed pre tane. But I understood that what I was feeling on weed after getting fucked up was, how to say it, like a shell. I understood how good it would feel to take weed if i was normal. I couldn't get horny even on weed but I did feel a 'drive' of sorts which I knew used to be a part of getting horny when I was normal.

As for windows of normality, I never got normal, not even for the small duration after stopping isotretinoin. I tried tribulus also to no effect.